EEA Residence Card

Maximise your chances of obtaining an EEA Residence Card with our Application Package.


Fill the form for immediate help & assistance with your situation. We’re here to help you in person, via the phone or online.


Request a call back from our immigration experts

Permanent Residence Card UK

As of October 5, 2020, the Tier 4 (General) Student Visa has been replaced with the “Student Route”. This will be available to EU/EEA nationals who whish to enter the country after January 1, 2021.

If you want to study in the UK, you will need to apply for the Student Visa. In the post-Brexit environment, both EEA nationals and non-EEA nationals will need to have an unconditional offer from a licenced sponsor to be eligible for the visa.

Those who graduate from an approved course in the UK will be able to remain in the country under the new Graduate Visa route for up to two years to live, work and look for work. PhD graduates will be able to do so for up to three years. In this page, we set out everything you need to know about the new UK Student Route.